Friday 18 April 2014

Emilie Conrad, Founder of Continuum Movement, June 14, 1934 - April 14, 2014.

Emilie Conrad, the founder of Continuum Movement, somatic pioneer, visionary mentor, passed away in her home Encino, on Tuesday 14th April 2014.

How privileged was I to have spent three full days with her last year on Emilie's very first visit to England.  I arrived a little early at the workshop on a lovely sunny spring day end of May 2013, in the middle of London.  How lucky that was as Emilie walked up to me and asked if there was anything she ought to know about me.  I told her I had two metal hips, at which she raised her eyebrows in surprise, but without judgment.

Later during the workshop she singled me out and asked me to go onto the little stage to demonstrate my range of movements, and to compare after having done some fluid movement later on.

Another lucky moment for me was when having immersed myself in my own fluid system, and allowed the movement to emerge from inside out creating gorgeous and liberating stretches, feeling my internal fascia to release, or using my own simplistic language, "feeling the internal cling-film effect", upon opening my eyes, Emilie was standing in front of me, her arms crossed on her chest, half smiling half serious she whispered to me:  "I love the way you work!"  I thanked her, and said:"You don't know how much that means to me!"

That was just one intimate moment I shared with dear Emilie, whom I, like so many other people around the world, admire.  I am so grateful for having had the opportunity to attend her workshop, at The Breath of Life conference, especially as I was one of many on her workshop's waiting list!

It was a connection of great importance to me, and reminded me of another very powerful connection I made in 2001, with my Chinese Grandmaster Yang Meijung, who opened the Wild Goose Qi Gong system to the world.  That is for another time and blog!!!

Wednesday 15th April in the evening when my True to our Roots Qi Gong group meet I had the most astounding and wonderful connection and channelling from Emilie Conrad, which I want to share with the world!

To celebrate springtime, and also Emilie's transition, we focused on the Liver with the "SSSHHH"sound, and while everyone was in open attention and waiting for our body to guide us into spontaneous self-healing and fluid movements, suddenly Emilie's face floated right in front of me!

"Biofield ....." Is what she started to say, and then in my head I quickly said to her that I found her vocabularly difficult to understand, and the next thing she said was: "I'm young, I'm free, I'm floating, I'm everywhere ....... I'm everywhere .... (Which she repeated several times like in an echo).

A bit later her face re-appeared close to mine to then merged with mine.  She said:  "I'm you ..... I'm them ...." (That was when I was observing my students/or co - Qigongers).

Later in the session I was just "pulling Qi (energy) with my breath", to raise the energy field around a person and to keep my energy levels up!  Emilie's voice came to me as strong as anything:

"You don't need to do that!  Just connect to the Source ..... to Love ....!"

At the end of our class I thanked Emilie and her reply was:

"ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ALL THE TIME, EVERYWHERE"

I don't profess to know Emilie as her loving students around the world or her closest family do, but I can only say that she has touched my life, my heart, I feel it in my gut (Lower Dantien), and know that we are connected for eternity.  

Her spirit will continue to inspire me as I feel will inspire everyone who has been connected with her.  

I know and trust that from now on I can continue to rely on her support, wisdom and guidance in my own expansion as we continue to explore Spontaneous Qi Gong.

THANK YOU EMILIE,  I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment